CUPFA does not provide financial or tax advice; members are advised to use the services of certified professionals. The following information is intended to help members access information from governments (Canada Revenue Agency CRA, Revenue Quebec RevQ); from our employer, Concordia University; about CUPFA member benefits.
Information from Concordia, CRA, RevQ:
- Carrefour > My CU Account > Personal > Tax slips (current T4, RL1, T2200S, past years, info)
- Send inquiries about Concordia tax documents to email@example.com
- 2020 one-time, non-taxable benefit from Concordia (contact HR)
- Tax slips & Supplementary Information (same T4, RL1 with additional info)
- How to claim – Home office expenses for employees – Canada.ca (simple & detailed methods)
- COVID-19: FAQ for Individuals | Revenu Québec (forms & info re: teleworking)
NB: Home Office expenses paid by CUPFA Small Claims cannot be claimed a second time on personal income tax.