CUPFA does not provide financial or tax advice; members are advised to use the services of certified professionals. The following information is intended to help members access information from governments (Canada Revenue Agency CRA, Revenue Quebec RevQ); from our employer, Concordia University; about CUPFA member benefits.
Concordia Income Tax Slips (T4, RL1) – Home Office forms (T2200S, TP-64.3-V):
- Carrefour > My CU Account > Personal > Tax slips (income tax + home office)
- Tax slips – 2022 tax year (Carrefour)
- Supplementary information for tax year 2022 (Carrefour)
- Send inquiries about Concordia tax documents to email@example.com
- Contact HR re: 2020 one-time, non-taxable benefit from Concordia
Links to home office info from Canada Revenue Agency, and Revenue Quebec:
- How to claim – Home office expenses for employees (CRA -simple & detailed methods)
- Expenses Related to Working Remotely because of the Covid-19 Pandemic (Revenue Quebec)
NB: Home Office expenses paid by CUPFA Small Claims cannot be claimed a second time on personal income tax.