As of January 2017, Professional Development grant recipients are asked to submit their written reports electronically to email@example.com
You can include a scanned copy of your expense report (ERRF), or if you prefer, mail or drop this off at the CUPFA office separately.
Please include the following information in your PD report:
Date of application:
Date of report:
1) Describe your project in one paragraph.
2) Outline the benefits your grant provided both personally and professionally.
3) How did PD funding advance your research, teaching and career?
4) Did your PD grant enable you to learn new skills, or open up new avenues of research?
5) Personal anecdotes about your travel, research, or other information about your project that will give members a more engaged idea of your overall experience.
6) Other information you think is relevant.
7) A short biography (100 words).
8) Photographs that reflect your grant experience.