PD Large Grants are requested and approved according to guidelines and criteria specified in CUPFA’s Collective Agreement and administered by a joint union/employer Professional Development Committee.
Large grant recipients must submit their written reports (see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PD Large Grant reports must include the following information:
Date of application:
Date of report:
- Describe your project in one paragraph.
- Outline the personal and professional benefits provided by your grant.
- How did PD funding advance your research, teaching, and career?
- Did your PD grant enable you to learn new skills, or open up new avenues of research?
- Personal anecdotes about your travel, research, or other information about your project that will give members a more engaging idea of your overall experience.
- Other information you consider relevant.
- A short biography (100 words) and a photograph (preferably a professional headshot).
- One photograph that best reflects your grant experience.