PD Large Grants are requested and approved according to guidelines and criteria specified in CUPFA’s Collective Agreement and administered by a joint union/employer Professional Development Committee. As part of this process, large grant recipients must submit written reports about their grants and associated expenses.
PD Large Grant Reports must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Date of application:
Date of report:
- Describe your project in one paragraph.
- Outline the personal and professional benefits provided by your grant.
- How did PD funding advance your research, teaching, and career?
- Did your PD grant enable you to learn new skills, or open up new avenues of research?
- Personal anecdotes about your travel, research, or other information about your project that will give members a more engaging idea of your overall experience.
- Other information you consider relevant.
- A short biography (100 words) and a photograph (preferably a professional headshot).
- One photograph that best reflects your grant experience.
PD Grant Expense Reports are administered through Concordia’s UNITY system:
Concordia’s UNITY Support Centre offers individual appointments for online help with Expense Reports (Concur).
Concordia’s updated Travel & Conference Handbook with new processes for expense report management in UNITY My Expense Reports (SAP Concur) is listed with other useful resources in Carrefour > Resources and Services > Financial Services > Policies & Guidelines.